We are looking for an IT Analyst to design and implement functional and cost-efficient IT systems.
IT Analyst responsibilities include prioritizing user requirements, overseeing system upgrades and researching new tools. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. If you also have hands-on experience with technical projects, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to leverage tech solutions to meet organizational needs.
Experience level 3 -4 Years
Graduation in in Computer Science OR Information Technology, Engineering or a related field.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultantor similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
Important Note : Candidates who can join immediately only apply. (Joining date will be 05/22/2020)
Send Email with detailed resume attached to – firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 PM 05/19/2020.