The Knowledge Manager for General Administration will be responsible for everyday business tasks of the Institute, liasoning, public relations marketing, and support in developing new business. He/She will support the Steering Committee, Director General (DG) and ED, assisting in daily business needs, planning meetings and taking detailed minutes. He/She must effectively perform any other necessary tasks as needed to DG, NIUM, EDs and Directors of Centres of Excellence in the implementation of urban sector programmes and reforms, research, training, etc.
Recruitment will be initially for one year, subject to extension based on performance.
Post-graduate degree, or equivalent graduate degree with specialized experience in similar profile, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree. The candidate should possess knowledge of software, databases, and word processing programs.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidate with similar work experience and of at least of 0 to 2 years or more is desirable. The candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills. Familiarity with government functioning is desirable.
Any other qualifications that meet the requirements of the job would also be considered.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualifications for that post.
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the posts.
- Mere possession of the education qualifications and requisite experience will not entitle any right to be called for interview or selection.
- The applications received after due date or without enclosures or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Unsolicited communication regarding this advertisement will lead disqualification of the candidate’s application.
- Any form of soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification.
Interested Candidates can apply along with covering letter and CV on or before March 25, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.