The Knowledge Manager for Business Development will be responsible to identify and develop new business opportunities, prepare bid documents and lead bid process management. He/She will be required to prepare RFPs, EoIs, and other tender related documents and support the Steering Committee, Director General (DG) and ED, NIUM in developing long and short term business strategies for the Institute, structuring projects, working out various bidding options, financial modelling and conducting project risk analysis. He/She will be responsible for liaising and negotiating with Clients/Institutes at various levels and formulate financing documents and any project related documents. He/She must effectively perform any other necessary tasks as needed to DG, NIUM, EDs and Directors of Centres of Excellence in the implementation of urban sector programmes and reforms, research, training, etc.
Recruitment will be initially for one year, subject to extension based on performance.
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related fields from highly reputed Universities/ Institutions. Candidates must possess work experience and of at least 3 years in bidding process management, preparation of RFPs, EoIs and other related tender documents. Candidates with work experience in government, semi-government, large corporates and multi-lateral agencies are preferred.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidate with work experience in any of the Institute’s focus areas and with exposure to government functioning is desirable. The candidate should possess good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Any other qualifications that meet the requirements of the job would also be considered.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualifications for that post.
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the posts.
- Mere possession of the education qualifications and requisite experience will not entitle any right to be called for interview or selection.
- The applications received after due date or without enclosures or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Unsolicited communication regarding this advertisement will lead disqualification of the candidate’s application.
- Any form of soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification.
Interested Candidates can apply along with covering letter and CV on or before March 25, 2019 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.