The Knowledge Manager for Infrastructure Funding will be required to analyse the various aspects of infrastructure finance, and assist in implementation of projects. He/She will undertake and manage the necessary due diligence, financial modelling, risk analysis and mitigation in the structuring of loans, equity investments, guarantees and provide technical inputs for infrastructure funding. He/She will be required to support the Steering Committee, Director General (DG) and ED, NIUM on project and policy related to private sector operations and development across the Institute’s focus areas. The Knowledge Manager will facilitate or lead active relationships with infrastructure funding agencies and support internal approval process and ensure plan of action is in compliance with required guidelines, policies and procedures. He/She must effectively perform any other necessary tasks as needed to DG, NIUM, EDs and Directors of Centres of Excellence in the implementation of urban sector programmes and reforms, research, training, etc.
Recruitment will be initially for one year, subject to extension based on performance.
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related fields. Candidates must possess work experience and of at least 3 years in infrastructure project financing. Candidates with work experience in government, semi-government, large corporates and multi-lateral agencies are preferred.
Desirable Qualifications: The candidate should possess good communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Candidate with work experience in any of the Institute’s focus areas is desirable.
Any other qualifications that meet the requirements of the job would also be considered.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualifications for that post.
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the posts.
- Mere possession of the education qualifications and requisite experience will not entitle any right to be called for interview or selection.
- The applications received after due date or without enclosures or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Unsolicited communication regarding this advertisement will lead disqualification of the candidate’s application.
- Any form of soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification.
Interested Candidates can apply along with covering letter and CV on or before March 25, 2019 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.