Job Description: The Research Assistant will be required to provide support to Finance and Accounts of the organization. Their specific duties and responsibilities are envisaged as the following:
- Maintaining the accounts of the programmes and preparation of annual accounting statements such as balance sheet, profit and loss account, among others
- Preparation of Salary Bills and processing of payments to employees under the programme
- Tenders and quotation process to purchase stationary and equipment
- Processing and submission of TDS
- Managing of FDRs
- Preparation of files and
- Any other works entrusted by the Executive Director (A&F)
Essential Qualifications: Post-graduate degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Management, and similar fields, or equivalent graduate degree with specialized experience in similar profile, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
Desirable: The candidate should have good communication and presentation skills. Preference would be given to candidates acquainted with research, project formulation, execution, reporting, IT applications, etc., with work experience of 0 to 2 years or more. Familiarity with Tally software and government financial rules is desirable.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualifications for that post.
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the posts.
- Mere possession of the education qualifications and requisite experience will not entitle any right to call for interview or selection.
- The applications received after due date or without enclosures or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Unsolicited communication regarding this advertisement will lead disqualification of the candidate’s application.
- Any form of soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Candidates with high academic credentials/background (with at least 60 per cent in the last examination) will only need to apply.
Interested Candidates can apply along with covering letter and CV on or before March 25, 2019 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.