Hari Pratap Elduri
Senior Technology Strategist
- Email: email@example.com
- Key Areas:
Mr. Hari Pratap as a Sr. Technology Strategist provides overall direction, guidance and definition for enterprise’s technology strategy and architecture in order to effectively support the corporate business strategy at MA&UD.
Responsibilities include researching, analysing, proposing, and driving solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
Defines the technology strategy for the MA & UD enterprise aligned to business objectives, and is responsible for the definition of principles, standards, and technologies that support the implementation of that strategy.
● Builds, communicates, and refines Architecture Roadmaps to align IT priorities with business partner needs.
● Researches, analyses, and leads proof of concepts around prospective technologies in order to trial new capabilities as defined in Architecture roadmaps.
● Constantly partners with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technological vision, direction and approaches, and ensuring IT develops the capabilities to support the MA & UD business, digital and IT strategies.
● Promotes the ITS goals to facilitate better outcomes for MA & UD contributing to a better student experience, lower costs and reduced risk – key factors include IT operational performance, speed to delivery and business responsiveness.
● Administers and facilitates the Municipal Technology Review Board (MTRB) to evaluate project proposals for architectural alignment and ensure good architecture governance.
● Develops and maintains documentation which defines the appropriate use of technology within an allocated domain. Acts as the specialist in one or more of the following domains: Cloud, Digital, Information & Analytics, Core Systems and Integration.