JOB DESCRIPTION FOR HR ASSISTANTS
National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM) is looking for efficient and resilient HR Assistants with a profound understanding of HR Management.
- Position: HR Assistants
- Number of positions: 2
- Basic Qualifications: Education -M.B.A(HR)
- Experience – 0-2 years in the relevant field
- Salary: 2.4 to 3.6 LPA
Other Prerequisites: A proven track recording of executing HR-related tasks General knowledge of various employment laws and practices. Hands on experience working with MS Office, and HR software (HRIS or HRMS) Effective oral and written communication skills Great interpersonal skills High ethical standards and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality Degree in Human Resources or relevant fields.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Employees Leaves Management.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.