As a software project manager, you will be working closely with multiple disciplines while leading a team of talented software engineers who are responsible for building and delivering innovative cloud solutions. As an ideal candidate, you have led teams developing engineering software applications. You know how to develop/advocate best practices, nurture talent, and provide guidance and mentoring.
- 8+ years of overall industry experience in the designing and developing engineering software applications
- 3+ years of experience in leading, mentoring and managing development teams
- Experience and ability to monitor, identify, highlight and mitigate risks related to schedule, scope, quality and costs
- Excellent communication skills, experience, and ability to state complex subjects in a simplified manner for a variety of audiences
- Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly and identify the problems that need to be Solved
- Experience and well-versed in leading in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge and experience with web technology stack, cloud computing and database
- technologies as an advantage
- Ability to learn new technical skills quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field
- Lead software development by closely working with software engineers and stakeholders
- Ensure software products delivered to the customers meet the specified Quality Goals Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Interpret and translate business needs to technical requirements and accurate estimates Ensure high quality software is delivered by following engineering practices like peer code reviews, code standards, and unit testing
- Contribute to technical roadmap and technical debt elimination, balancing time, resource, and quality constraints to achieve business and strategic goals
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved