Experience: 3+ Years
Salary Range : 5 to 8 Lakhs (Per Annum)
Positions : 2
Job Summary: System Administrator is responsible for handling first level support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, including workstations, printers, networks, User account management, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
Job responsibilities: Include the administration of Windows servers and other Microsoft applications. Other tasks include advanced client machine troubleshooting and diagnosing LAN/WAN connectivity issues.
• Experience: >=3+ years of IT or related domain.
• Excellent communication and technical troubleshooting skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills such as communication skills, and active listening.
• Education: Graduate (any stream) preferably in computer science or a related field.
• Desktop operating system maintenance, troubleshooting, and diagnosis.
• Desktop connectivity troubleshooting.
• Wintel Experience.
• Patching, deployment, decommissioning, commissioning of windows servers.
• AD user account management and GPO Knowledge.
• Office 365/Exchange user account management.
•Desktop antimalware administration and resolution.
• Good conceptual understanding of Windows architecture.
• Experience into end-user support team for last 2 years.
• Hands-on experience on user administration & management (AD, 0365, VMWare, etc.)
• Conceptual understanding or hands-on experience on Backups.
• Conceptual understanding or hands-on experience on Firewalls.
•MCSE or CCNA or A+ certification.