As an integral part of our team, you will be working collaboratively in an agile environment. As you will be working in a scrum team you will actively participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demos and sprint retrospectives.
Perform product design, development, bug verification, release testing and support on applications. Work on complex technical problems and provide elegant solutions. Work with remote team. Mentor junior team members and shares best practices.
Work as part of a technology development leadership and management team, to ensure that technical solutions are effectively delivered, aligned to the Corporate Strategy and digital agenda, and deliver value to our customers. Solutions should be technically viable, robust, and aligned to department architectural principles and standards.
The Technical Delivery Manager reports into the Head of Technology Development, and is responsible for managing multiple cross-function delivery teams, with focus on technical excellence and high-performance culture.
Technical Qualification :
- • Strong in .Net core, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server, Windows forms, Web services
- • SQL Server/Oracle, Unit testing
- • Knowledge of Non- RDBMS like Mongo DB is a plus
- • Experience on Linq, WCF, WPF would be added advantage
- • Experience Angular JS
- • Exposure to work on Open-source Technologies
- • Knowledge in Open-Source Platforms & Scripts
- • Strong knowledge of software development best practices, particularly for design, coding, and testing
- • Excellent Experience in Software Development Methodologies
- • Ability to define Physical, logical and technical architectures based on the requirements and responsibility for the quality of architecture and design.
- • Ability to evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability
- • Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application
- • Must be able to work with the Project Manager in mapping the project life cycle and Manage rollout and post-deliverable strategy
- • Experienced in Architecture Design, Solution Design, Technical consulting and Pre-Sales activities
- • Experienced in planning, estimation, delivery model, customer facing roles and effective client interaction skills
- • Experienced in Agile, iterative and parallel development model is desirable
- • TFS (Source Control and Work Item tracking) experience.
- • Strong unit test and integration test experience.
Professional Experience :
- • 6 to 10 years’ experience working on .Net MVC and .Net core platforms with the architects
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- • Good communication, analytical presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
- • Excellent troubleshooting and communication skill
- • Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- • Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- • Contribute to projects and establishment of requirements
- • Collaborate with client and project team for effective delivery management
- • Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
- • Deliver projects consistently, on time, and on budget
- • Oversee user testing and report results adjust requirements as needed
- • Work closely with project stakeholders during all phases of the development lifecycle
- • Review all work produced by the development team
- • Ensure deliverables (code, documents) meets company standards
- • Conduct interviews, hire and train new technical staff
- • Collaborate with Account manager(s) and ensure clients success in the venture to increase business with clients.
- • Ensure processes are being adhered to and engage clients in order to grow mutual trust between Daffodil and client.
Salary – Upto 18 LPA
Date of Joining – Before 15th May, 2021
Contact for any queries – +91 9121092463